Even though the Disney Wish just premiered last year, construction on Disney’s next cruise ship, the Disney Treasure, is quickly progressing. A new video shows the arrival of the ship’s funnel and bow thrusters at the Meyer Werft shipyard in Germany.
- Ems-Dollart Media on YouTube has shared a video of the funnel and bow thrusters traveling through a canal on their way to the Meyer Werft shipyard in Germany, where they will be installed and become part of the Disney Treasure.
- The Disney Treasure is set to be the sixth ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet, and is planned to set sail in 2024.
- The ship’s name was revealed at the D23 Expo in September, along with some information on the Grand Hall, which will be inspired by the grandeur and mystery of a gilded palace, drawing on real-world influences from Asia and Africa, and paying homage to the far-off land of Agrabah.
- At the center, the signature statue will feature Aladdin, Jasmine and their Magic Carpet.
- Disney Cruise Line also recently announced the acquisition of a partially completed ship that will debut in 2025.