It’s been yet another busy few weeks in news from around the world of Disney’s theme parks, movies, and various other ventures. That’s why Laughing Place’s regular video News Update is here to keep you posted on all the happenings around the House of Mouse.
In this week’s Disney News Update installment, we cover the upcoming Beauty and the Beast attraction at Tokyo Disney Resort, Marvel land concept art for Disneyland Paris, some exciting new additions and announcements at the original Disneyland, the Epcot Festival of the Arts food menu at Walt Disney World, two newly revealed Disney exhibits, a third Thrawn novel in the current Star Wars canon, trailers for Disney’s live-action Kim Possible movie and Marvel’s Avenger’s: Endgame, and more!
Watch Disney News Update 12/12/2018:
For more information on each of the topics covered in the video above, simply click on the following links:
- Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast attraction at Tokyo Disney Resort
- Marvel superhero-themed land concept art for Disneyland Paris
- Millennium Falcon photo at Disneyland Resort
- “The Art of Mary Poppins Returns” exhibit at Disneyland
- Bing Bong at Pixar Pier
- An Incredible New Year’s Eve at Paradise Pier Hotel
- Lunar New Year and Food & Wine Festival at Disney California Adventure
- 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Arts menu
- Kingdom Hearts III pop-up experience at Disney Springs
- “Mickey Mouse: From Walt to the World” exhibit at Walt Disney Family Museum
- Star Wars: Thrawn – Treason novel
- Kim Possible live-action movie trailer
- Avengers: Endgame trailer
And in case you missed them, I’ve embedded the previous two episodes of Laughing Place’s Disney News Update series below.
Watch Disney News Update 12/5/2018:
Watch Disney News Update 11/27/2018:
As always, for more news updates, opinions, and videos from the world of Disney, theme parks, movies, and more, be sure to stick around here at Laughing Place!
Mike has been fascinated by theme parks and Disney all his life. He has worked in the entertainment journalism field since 2015, after spending a decade as a film projectionist at one of Hollywood’s most prestigious movie theaters. He resides in Burbank, California with his wife and cat.