According to a report on Deadline today, actor Isaac Ryan Brown has joined the cast of Disney Channel’s Original Movie, Kim Possible. The live-action movie based on the popular animated show is scheduled to debut in 2019.
- Youth actor, Isaac Ryan Brown has reportedly joined the cast of the DCOM, Kim Possible set to air in 2019.
- Brown will play teen genius and inventor, Wade. Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable rely on their super smart friend to help thwart their enemies’ evil plans.
- Disney fans will recognize Brown as Raven Baxter’s pre-teen son, Booker on the Disney Channel show, Raven’s Home.
What we know about DCOM Kim Possible:
- Earlier this Spring, Disney announced they had found their leads to play Kim and Ron in the upcoming film. Since then, six other actors have joined the cast. Brown’s costars will include:
- Sadie Stanley as Kim Possible
- Sean Giambrone as Ron Stoppable
- Alyson Hannigan (How I Met Your Mother) as Dr. Ann Possible (Mom)
- Connie Ray (The Big C) as Nana Possible
- Todd Stashwick (12 Monkeys) as Drakken
- Taylor Ortega as Shego
- Erika Tham (Make It Pop) will play Kim’s childhood frenemy, Bonnie
- Ciara Wilson (OMG!) as new high school student Athena
More Disney Channel News:
- Disney Channel Original Movie musical, Freaky Friday will premiere on August 10th.
- Big Hero 6 The Series premiered on June 9th. The animated show picks up after the events of the movie, but will also occasionally flashback to Hiro’s earlier life. Find out what Kyle thought of the show in his review.
- New animated show, Big City Greens debuted on June 18th. The show follows 10 year old Cricket Green and his family on their wild adventures in the big city.
- Raven’s Home returns to Disney Channel for its second season on Monday, June 25th. Be sure to check out the show this season including the much anticipated musical episode.