The Disney Parks Blog shared the news that Disneyland Resort will be offering mobile ordering at seven additional locations. Starting today, guests can place mobile orders at three new locations, with an additional four coming next month.
- Disney has announced that beginning today (September 25), guests will be able to mobile order at four additional Disneyland Park restaurants.
- This makes a grand total of 22 restaurants throughout the Resort offering this service to guests.
- Disneyland will be offering mobile ordering at seven new locations throughout the resort.
- Starting today, guests can use mobile ordering to purchase food and beverage at:
- Bayside Brews (Disney California Adventure)
- Harbour Galley (Disneyland)
- Tiki Juice Bar (Disneyland)
- Starting next month, mobile ordering will expand again to include the following Disneyland Park restaurants:
- Edelweiss Snacks
- Stage Door Café
- Refreshment Corner
- Royal Street Veranda
- In case they’ve missed it or never tried mobile ordering, guests will find that it’s quite simple to use. Disneyland rolled out their mobile program this past spring at 15 restaurants throughout the Resort.
- Our step by step guide walks through the process from ordering to pick up and offers a full list of participating restaurants.
More Disneyland Resort:
- As the summer-long event comes to an end, guests still have four more days to enjoy Pixar Fest. From fun foods, and magical nighttime shows, to character meet and greets, and exclusive merchandise, don’t miss the chance to celebrate “friendship and beyond!”
- Starting on September 7th, Disneyland will transform for Halloween Time and we all know what that means: scary good fun is coming to the Resort! Along with festive decorations and attraction overlays, Mickey’s Halloween Party will return on select nights. Oh, yes, and the Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket will be the must-have item of the season.