Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can enjoy dining specials at Maria and Enzo’s and Enzo’s Hideaway now through the end of 2018.
- Maria & Enzo’s and Enzo’s Hideaway at Disney Springs are now offering 40% off to Disney Annual Passholders during lunch.
- This offer is valid now through December 31st, however it does not apply to any other offers or during brunch.
- Maria & Enzo’s Signature Dish, Chicken Parmesan –Take your taste buds on a trip to Sicily with Maria & Enzo’s authentic Chicken Parmigiana. Golden brown chicken breast breaded to perfection, paired with fresh tomatoes and mozzarella, served over hand-made penne pasta will make them never want to go back.
- Enzo’s Hideaway Signature Dish, Dolce Vita (Cured Meats & Artisan Cheeses) – Dolce Vita is the Italian phrase for “sweet life” and what good is the sweet life if you’re living it alone? The perfect plate for sharing is Enzo’s Cured Meats & Artisan Cheeses. Piled high with Italian staples like prosciutto, salame picante, parmigiano-reggiano, grissini and more, it’ll leave you and everyone else at the table in a state of bliss.
Drinks and Cocktails
Cured Meats and Cheeses
Main Dishes and Dessert
- Sunday Brunch and Maria and Enzo’s is a must do! Jeremiah reviewed his recent visit and found not only, the food to be excellent, but the service too. This is a great way for guests to start their leisurely weekends.
- Just this past week, Disney announced a dedicated Annual Passholder service line where guests can have questions answered, benefits explained, and receive suggestions on how to make the most of their pass. The V.I.PASSHOLDER Support is ready to take your call!
- Annual Passholders can also enjoy special benefits during this year’s Food & Wine Festival at Epcot including “Thank You” Thursdays, free magnet giveaway, and more.