Disney Channel has ordered a second season for the new hit animated series Star Wars Resistance, according to StarWars.com. In addition to that exciting news, the mid-season trailer has been released, showcasing all of the action fans can expect to see in the second half of the series’ debut season.
- The second season of Star Wars Resistance is set for a fall 2019 premiere.
- The second half of season one will being on Sunday, January 13 on Disney Channel, DisneyNOW and Disney Channel VOD.
- Star Wars Resistance premiered in October and is set between the events of Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens.
- It follows Kazuda “Kaz” Xiono, a young pilot recruited by the Resistance for a top-secret mission to spy on the growing threat of the First Order.
- The trailer for the second half of season one (seen above) features a key moment from The Force Awakens that will shake the foundations of Star Wars Resistance and force Kaz and his team to prepare for war.
More on Star Wars Resistance:
ICYMI – More Disney Channel news:
- Disney has shared a new Kim Possible sneak peek for the upcoming live-action movie showing Kim dealing with just a couple of her everyday struggles.
- Actor Stoney Westmoreland, who plays Ham Mack (or “Pops”) on the hit Disney Channel show Andi Mack, has reportedly been arrested and is accused of trying to arrange sex with a minor.
- Disney Channel’s animated series Milo Murphy’s Law will kick off its second season in January with a crossover special featuring the characters of Phineas and Ferb.