The 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Arts is just around the corner and the Disney Parks Blog has announced some perks for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders to enjoy during this annual event.
- Upon their first visit to the festival, Passholders can pick up a complimentary Passholder magnet that will feature Figment for the first time.
- This magnet can be picked up at Mouse Gear and Port of Entry with a valid annual pass and photo ID.
- Passholders will also receive a 20% discount on festival merchandise including a Festival of the Arts MagicBand, Figment spirit jersey, T-shirt, ornament and more.
- There will also be Passholder-exclusive merchandise available, including a Mickey T-shirt and coaster set and a pin featuring Pluto.
- There will also be an exclusive Figment cookie available for purchase at Taste Track from January 18 through January 26.
- Passholders can also receive a 10% discount on dining packages for the Disney on Broadway Concert Series throughout the festival as well as a 20% discount on dining packages at Biergarten Restaurant and Coral Reef Restaurant for lunch and dinner through Jan. 31.
- The 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Arts begins January 18 and runs through February 25.
ICYMI – More Disney Parks news:
- Beginning January 18, Epcot guests will be able to enjoy fine cuisine while taking in the magnificence of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth with the new IllumiNations Dining Package.
- Panasonic has announced a collaboration with Disney that will see the use of their projectors and other breakthrough technology to help transform two-dimensional animation into a real-world experience for the upcoming Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway attraction coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- In honor of Captain Marvel, Disney has launched a #HigherFurtherFaster campaign for 2019.
- Disney recently revealed the 30th anniversary logo of Disney’s Hollywood Studios.