With all the buzz surrounding Toy Story 4 fans have noticed one character has been absent from some media and posters. However, that’s all changing as Bo Peep has made her poster and teaser debut today!
- Bo Peep is back! Disney and Pixar released a new poster and a cute little teaser today featuring the long-lost friend of Woody, Buzz and the gang.
- Bo Peep and Woody have always shared a special connection, but they have not seen each other in years, and Bo has become chipped and faded over time.
- Bo’s strength and sarcasm always belied her delicate porcelain exterior, and it turns out she’s an adventure-seeking free spirit who feels right at home on the road.
- When she and Woody are reunited under unlikely circumstances, they realize they’ve grown worlds apart when it comes to life as a toy.
What they’re saying:
- Toy Story 4 director Josh Cooley: “Bo’s taken control of her own destiny. While Woody was watching Andy grow up, Bo gathered dust until she took it upon herself to head out into the world. And when Woody shows up, they can’t believe that they’ve found each other again.”
- Annie Potts, voice of Bo Peep, on her character: “She is modern, independent, capable and confident. Bo is written and conceived to be inspiring as she has weathered life’s ups and downs with grace. I aspire to that.”
Don’t miss it:
- Disney fans can also check out the new Bo Peep topiary this spring during Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival from March 6 – June 3, 2019.
- Big Fish Games recently announced a new match-3 mobile game, Toy Story Drop! that will be available for download prior to the film's release.
- Actor Tim Allen, says Toy Story 4 “is so emotional.” During an interview on The Talk he told that audience that he had to fight back tears.
Toy Story 4 premieres on June 21, 2019.