More guests appearances are being announced as Star Wars Celebration draws nearer. Joining the celebrity lineup for the April event is Erin Kellyman from Solo: A Star Wars Story and Ahmed Best from the prequel trilogy.
- StarWars.com has revealed that Erin Kellyman and Ahmed Best will be among the special guests at Star Wars Celebration Chicago.
- Kellyman is best known for playing Enfys Nest in 2018’s Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Best joined the Star Wars family with the prequel trilogy voicing Jar Jar Binks.
- Erin Kellyman, the dynamic young actor that brought the mysterious marauder to life in Solo: A Star Wars Story, is confirmed to appear at the fan event.
- This is Kellyman’s first time attending Celebration.
- Ahmed Best, the talent behind Jar Jar Binks in the Star Wars prequels, is also heading to Celebration.
- With 2019 marking the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Best’s return to Celebration is sure to excite fans.
More Star Wars Celebration:
- Several other celebrities have been announced for this thrilling event. Among those confirmed are:
- These are just the latest in a long line of most impressive Star Wars talent slated for the Topps autograph area. Fans can purchase autograph tickets now.
- SWCC revealed the official fan art for the event. At least 27 talented artists will be sharing their gorgeous artwork with other fans this spring.
- Star Wars Celebration Chicago will take place April 11-15 at McCormick Place. Visit StarWarsCelebration.com for tickets and more info.