Captain Marvel has taken over movie theaters all over the world. Now, she’s taking over Madame Tussauds New York as a wax figure of the superhero, played by Brie Larson, has landed at the wax museum, according to Marvel.
- The new figure made its debut last week above the aircraft carrier, Intrepid, before coming to Madame Tussauds New York.
- The figure features the likeness of actress Brie Larson as she appears in her Captain Marvel costume.
- Guests of the wax museum can soar through the skies in an interactive Captain Marvel experience in the Marvel Super Hero Zone.
- Madame Tussauds New York’s Marvel Superhero Zone features an impressive lineup of heroes, including The Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Nick Fury, Spider-Man and more.
- The Marvel-themed area also features the Marvel Super Heroes 4D film experience with special effects, including wind, water, smell and more.
- Can’t make it to New York to see the wax Captain Marvel, you can see her new film in theaters now.
What they’re saying:
- Christine Haughney, regional head of marketing at Merlin Entertainments: “We can’t wait for fans to see and feel the presence of Captain Marvel on screen and in person at Madame Tussauds and hope her character inspires fearless females all around the world.”
ICYMI – More Marvel news:
- Marvel released a new trailer for Avengers: Endgame. There’s no way you missed this, but we figure you probably want to watch it again anyway.
- Marvel has found another new director for one of their slated movies. The studio has tapped Destin Daniel Cretton to direct Shang-Chi, the kung fu-based superhero film.
- Marvel Studios is reportedly turning one of their more unique and imaginative comic series into a television series. What If is the latest Marvel series being created for Disney+.
- Captain Marvel opened to some huge box office success last weekend.