Walt Disney World has extended their FastPass+ and Extra Magic Hours benefits to guests staying at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. The new offering is available starting today through December 31.
- Beginning on March 19, guests planning to stay Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek or Waldorf Astoria Orlando will have the chance to take advantage of two Walt Disney World offerings.
- Guests staying at these resorts who have booked a package reservation for the hotel through a Walt Disney Travel Company package, will be able to link their hotel reservation on My Disney Experience.
- With their linked, valid theme park ticket(s), these guests can utilize a 60-day booking window for FastPass+ selections.
- Each guest staying at these hotels with valid Walt Disney World theme park admission will also have access to the Walt Disney World theme park Extra Magic Hours benefit.
Good to know:
- These hotel benefits are available now through December 31, 2019, and are subject to change without notice.
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is going on now through June 3. Guests can enjoy gorgeous flower displays, educational seminars, tours, speciality food and beverage and so much more.
- Channel your inner Ariel and learn to be a mermaid! For Walt Disney World guests who have always dreamed about flipping their fins, Disney’s Mermaid School is the answer.
- Disney Junior’s Fancy Nancy is coming to Hollywood Studios on May 1, just in time for the park’s 30th anniversary.