Universal Orlando Resort’s newest hotel is opening to guests on June 27, 2019. Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites is the most affordable hotel option for and promises to be a thrilling vacation location.
- Universal Orlando Resort’s most affordable hotel option, Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites, will open on June 27, 2019.
- This all-new Value category hotel will be the perfect space for the entire family to kick back and relax.
- The resort features both standard rooms and 2 Bedroom Suites.
- Plus, guests will enjoy the exclusive benefits that come with staying at a Universal Orlando hotel including:
- Early Park Admission
- Complimentary shuttle bus transportation to and from the theme parks and Universal CityWalk,
- And more!
- Guests can discover the seamless vacation experience this summer when Surfside Inn and Suites opens on June 27th.
- For more information about Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites, visit the UniversalOrlando.com/Surfside.
- Surfside Inn and Suites’ sister resort, Dockside Inn and Suites will open in May of 2020. While it’s still a ways off, the resort is currently accepting reservations.
- This summer, Harry Potter fans will go for a wild ride aboard Hagrid’s magical motorbike when a new attraction opens at Islands of Adventure. Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure officially debuts on June 13!
- “Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle,” a stunning projection show, will premiere at Islands of Adventure later this year.
- A new dining location coming to Universal Studios Florida, The TODAY Cafe will be opening in the park this spring.
- Universal has brought back the Halloween Horror Nights ticket offer, giving guests a chance to purchase a one-night ticket and get a second night free. The special pricing is available now through June 6.