Universal CityWalk is the place to go for dining, shopping and nightlife at Universal Orlando Resort and it looks like it’s about to get even better. Universal has announced that Bigfire, a new highly-themed restaurant, will be coming to Universal CityWalk.
- Bigfire will be designed to make guests feel as though they have stepped into a grand lakeside lodge featuring all kinds of warm surroundings, from a cozy fireplace to oversized plaid blankets and cast iron design elements.
- The two-story venue will feature an outdoor patio to allow guests to relax by a fire pit or play lawn games with family and friends.
- Of course, the part that really matters is the food and Bigfire will provide delicious open-fire cooking.
- Each dish will be paired with and cooked over the perfect type of wood to bring out the smoky taste of each bite.
- Bigfire will offer classic American dishes like the Bigfire bison burger, chili and cocoa rubbed steak, freshwater cuisine and smoked salads.
- Universal also touts Bigfire’s Baked Alaska as a must-have dessert.
- The main attraction of the restaurant will be a custom-built, wood fire grill at the center, that will allow guests to see their meals being prepared.
- Bigfire will be located between VIVO Italian Kitchen and Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville on the edge of the lagoon in Universal CityWalk.
- No opening date has been announced for the new restaurant yet, but be sure to check back for more information as it becomes available.
ICYMI – More Universal Orlando news:
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites is opening to guests on June 27, 2019.
- This summer, Harry Potter fans will go for a wild ride aboard Hagrid’s magical motorbike when a new attraction opens at Islands of Adventure. Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure officially debuts on June 13!
- “Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle,” a stunning projection show, will premiere at Islands of Adventure later this year.
- A new dining location coming to Universal Studios Florida, The TODAY Cafe will be opening in the park this spring.