Guests of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will soon be saying “bonjour” to a brand new addition to the resort. A new bar and lounge themed to Disney’s Beauty and the Beast has been announced for the resort, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- The new lounge, which will be themed to the recent live-action remake of the animated classic, will be located in the space formerly occupied by Mizner’s Lounge and Commander Porter’s.
- Disney announced the closure of Mizner’s and Commander Porter’s last month. They both closed permanently at the end of business on April 4.
- The new Beauty and the Beast-themed lounge will feature four unique spaces inspired by Belle and the Beast.
- The signature bar will be illuminated by a magnificent golden chandelier inspired by Belle’s iconic yellow ball gown, with nods to the Beast’s magical rose.
- The lounge will also include a formal library, inspired by the enchanted forest surrounding Beast’s castle.
- An outdoor patio area will mimic the Beast’s garden terrace.
- This isn’t the only exciting new addition coming to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. A new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique location was also announced for the resort back in February.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- After a 20-year run, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth will have its final performance on September 30th.
- Party for the Planet will return to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler has returned to the park, giving guests an opportunity to try out a wide array of flavors and be adventurous with their choices.
- Tickets are now on sale for the fun and festive Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.