The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is a perfect way to celebrate the spring season, with colorful decor around the park and seasonal flavors for guests to enjoy. And now, the celebration of the season is getting even better with the addition of Minnie’s Garden Party, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- During Minnie’s Garden Party, guests can stop by the Odyssey Center to pick up a complimentary Minnie’s Garden Party Button.
- There will also be a special Minnie’s Garden Party Dessert, complete with those iconic mouse ears.
- There will also be a special photo opportunity with frames, props and a lush polka-dotted backdrop made with real roses.
- Minnie Mouse herself will even pose for photos with guests in front of a bright floral backdrop while wearing her brand-new, spring-inspired look.
- Minnie will show up in the Odyssey Center between 11 am and 4 pm for each day of the event.
- While Minnie will only meet with guests until 4 pm, the Minnie’s Garden Party fun will continue until 9 pm each night.
- Minnie’s Garden Party will run now through May 6 at Epcot.
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs now through June 3.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- This summer, Walt Disney World is introducing a new limited-time fine dining experience at Jiko – The Cooking Place inspired by Disney’s The Lion King.
- Disney has released a symphonic suite composed for the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge by none other than legendary composer John Williams.
- May the 4th or Star Wars Day is nearly upon us, and to celebrate, Walt Disney World is releasing themed merchandise at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney Springs.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced the new Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.