Reservations are now open for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique experiences at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Young guests can enjoy magical makeovers at this new location opening on August 6.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that reservations are now available for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- The new resort location will officially open on August 6 and guests can now begin making reservations for this magical experience.
- Just like the other existing locations at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort, young guests ages 3-12 can experience enchanting transformations like no other, leaving the boutique as an elegant princess or a gallant knight. With a wave of a magic wand and a few special surprises, Fairy Godmothers-in-Training will help make the fairytale dreams come true.
- A variety of magical makeovers are available and depending on the package guests choose may include:
- Nail polish
- And more
Carriage package debut:
- Also on August 6, all of the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations will introduce the new Carriage package, which includes a specially-themed T-shirt.
- They will begin offering four new stylish hairstyles with customizable options and an expanded assortment of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique-inspired products, including:
- A spirit jersey available in adult and youth sizes
- Minnie Ear headband
- Other accessories
- These items will be available to purchase separately from any of the packages.
Good to know:
Speaking of reservations:
- Disney’s Riviera Resort will open later this year and will offer signature dining at their rooftop restaurant, Topolino’s Terrace. Reservations for both the resort and the restaurant are open now.
- Walt Disney World recently announced that refurbishment at Beaches & Cream at Disney’s Beach Club has been pushed back a few weeks. Guests may continue to make dining reservations through August 25.