Disney has announced the addition of one more Disney Legend Class of 2019. Powerhouse singer Christina Aguliera will be honored this year along with several other influential individuals who have had an impact across all divisions of The Walt Disney Company.
- Aguilera joined the Disney family as a member of Disney Channel’s The All New Mickey Mouse Club in 1993.
- Following her time on the fan-favorite TV series, Aguilera performed the hit pop version of “Reflection” from Mulan for the film’s end credits and soundtrack.
- She has appeared on dozens of Disney television shows and specials, including ABC’s Emmy-winning Dancing with the Stars and, most recently, the 2019 telecast of Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.
- During her three-decade career as an entertainer, Christina has earned multiple Grammy Awards, sold over 43 million records and achieved five No. 1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Aguilera will be honored at D23 Expo 2019, joining a Disney Legends class that also includes Robert Downey Jr., Jon Favreau, James Earl Jones, Bette Midler, Hans Zimmer and more.
More on D23 Expo 2019:
- Disney on Broadway is returning to the D23 Expo in 2019 to present a special concert celebrating their 25th anniversary.
- The Simpsons will be coming to this year’s D23 Expo.
- The Disney Music Emporium will return to the D23 Expo this summer with a pop-up shop featuring amazing new musical collectibles.
- Disney Channel and Disney Junior stars will be meeting with guests during three fun-filled days at the upcoming expo.
- D23 recently shared pictures and descriptions of new collections and limited-edition merchandise coming to the expo.
- Check out the full major presentation lineup for the D23 Expo 2019.
D23 Expo 2019 takes place Friday, August 23 through Sunday, August 25 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. Want to see everything going on at D23 Expo 2019? Check out our guide for this year’s event, including the complete schedule of panels and character meet-and-greets.