It’s official! The Fantasia Ice Cream is returning to Disneyland Resort this Friday. The tasty treat will be back at Disneyland Park, and just in time for the return of The Main Street Electrical Parade.
- Disneyland Resort President Josh D’Amaro announced via Instagram that the fan favorite frozen treat known as Fantasia ice cream was on its way back.
- Starting on Friday, August 2, guests at Disneyland Park can purchase a scoop of the cherry, pistachio, and banana swirled dessert at the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor.
- Judging by D’Amaro’s Instagram post, it looks like the sweet concoction will be served in a colorful waffle cone too!
- Guests looking for another interesting dessert option will want to head to Adventureland and stop by the Tropical Hideaway where the Chile-Mango Dole Whip is now on the menu.
- Our own Mike Celestino recently tried the new flavor and had mixed reactions saying:
- Immediately upon trying it: “This was a mistake.” One moment later: “This is the greatest thing I’ve ever tasted.”
- The Chile-Mango Whip is available now for $7.99.
— LaughingPlace.com (@laughing_place) July 12, 2019
- With the return of Fantasia ice cream, this has been one heck of a year for nostalgia at Disney Parks!
- Can you hear the Baroque Hoedown already? The Main Street Electrical Parade will glow once again at Disneyland starting August 2 and will run through September 30.
- For a limited time Disney California Adventure brought back the much loved Soarin’ Over California to the delight of pretty much everyone!
- The oh-so-fun Mickey’s Philharmagic came to DCA as well. While the attraction may be new to DCA, longtime Disney fans will surely be familiar with Philhar from Magic Kingdom and other Disney parks.