The D23 Expo app has finally arrived! Fans attending this year’s event will want to download this handy app for all the latest news, scheduling, maps and more.
- Today, D23 revealed their official D23 Expo app for smart devices.
- Fans can now download the app which features an all-inclusive guide to D23 Expo 2019.
- Here attendees will find all the need-to-know information about the largest Disney fan event in the world!
- Download the free app via the App Store or Google Play.
Highlights of the D23 Expo app:
- This new download will feature:
- Up to date news about panels, presentations, and screenings
- Comprehensive guide to all the activities that will be happening on the show floor
- Calendars and schedule to plan every magical day of D23 Expo 2019
- Attendees will also be able to “favorite” the events they want to attend, and will receive a pre-event reminder notification!
- Guests will also be able to connect their D23 Expo badge to the app to view their confirmed online reservations.
- Fans can also use the interactive map to locate where all the action is including:
- Shopping locations
- Photo spots
- And more
- Download the app today to get the most out of your D23 Expo experience.
In other news:
- Additionally, D23 announced today on Twitter that single-day tickets for Friday, August 23 were sold out.
— Disney D23 (@DisneyD23) August 7, 2019
Single-day tickets remain available for Sunday, August 24.
- D23 shared tips on how guests can activate their badges and make reservations for panels and presentations at the Expo.
- Disney’s streaming services will each have their own pavilion at this year’s event. Plus, Disney has announced a special offer available exclusively at the Expo for guests subscribing to Disney+.
- Three day passes were the first to sell out back in April, followed by single-day Saturday tickets.
- Be sure to stop by the Expo showfloor and say hello to all of us at Laughing Place. We can’t wait to meet you!