We’re just a week away from the digital release of Disney’s live-action remake of the animated classic Aladdin, but if you can’t wait that long and you need some more Aladdin in your life now, you’ll be happy to learn that Disney has released a deleted song from the film.
- “Desert Moon” was performed by Mena Massoud and Naomi Scott, who portrayed Aladdin and Jasmine respectively.
- The song may have been deleted from the movie, but it is available now on YouTube (seen above) as well as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Pandora and more.
- Disney’s live-action remake of Aladdin is coming to Digital 4K Ultra HD and Movies Anywhere on August 27 and on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray on September 10.
More on Disney’s live-action Aladdin:
- Check out Alex’s reviews of both Disney’s Aladdin and the film’s soundtrack.
- Disney has already broken its own record for total global earnings in a single year and Aladdin played a big role in that performance, earning more than $1 billion.
- A very talented group of Japanese students released an impressive video of them dancing to the music of Disney’s Aladdin.
- Singer Morissette Amon met Disney Legend Alan Menken and the Genie himself, Will Smith, and even performed “A Whole New World” with the iconic Disney musician.
- Want some more from the Aladdin soundtrack? Watch Naomi Scott perform “Speechless” in the official music video for the song from the film.