The world famous Jungle Cruise skippers of Disneyland have ventured out of the waters of their own classic attraction to celebrate the 50th anniversary of another. You can take a tour of the Haunted Mansion with all the puns of the Jungle Cruise in this delightful new video.
- Skippers Nick and Jen take us on a tour of the Haunted Mansion in this new video from Disneyland Resort.
- The pair of pun-slinging boat captains tour the grounds outside the mansion, the iconic stretching room and of course, the doom buggies.
- They have some jokes that were a bit of a “stretch” and even suffer a “dead” mic, but they manage to complete their tour without… losing their heads.
- They even had a few jokes for Madame Leota, who they called the “Head Psychic” of the mansion.
- The Haunted Mansion recently celebrated its 50th anniversary on August 9.
ICYMI – More Disneyland news:
- Disneyland Resort is opening a new pedestrian bridge later this week, allowing guests who park in the Pixar Pals garage or the Mickey and Friends garage direct access by foot to all parts of the resort.
- Inspired by the cuisine from the exciting new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge themed lands at Disneyland Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook by Chelsea Monroe-Cassel and Marc Sumerak is the ultimate source for creating out of-this-world meals and treats from Black Spire Outpost and beyond.
- Take a look at Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort with this photo tour around the park. And while you’re getting ready for the spooky celebration, check out the Halloween foodie guide for the resort.
- An Alaska woman is reportedly suing Disneyland after allegedly suffering a head injury while exiting Space Mountain.