It’s officially fall and Walt Disney World has all kinds of seasonal treats for guests to enjoy across the parks and resorts. Not to be left out, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon now has three fall-inspired offerings for guests to celebrate the season, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- The first of the three treats is a Pumpkin Milkshake:
- If you like pumpkin spice, you will love the all-new Pumpkin Milkshake at Leaning Palms. Topped with whipped cream and colorful fall sprinkles, this milkshake makes for the perfect seasonal dessert.
- Next is the Pumpkin Cream Churros:
- A delicious twist on a classic Disney snack, the new Pumpkin Cream Churro is rolled in cinnamon sugar and filled with pumpkin cream. Coming soon to Typhoon Lagoon, you can try the Pumpkin Cream Churro for yourself at Lowtide Lou’s.
- And finally, guests can enjoy the Pumpkin Sundae:
- Ice cream is not just for summer, especially when you’re in Florida! The Pumpkin Sundae at Happy Landings Ice Cream features vanilla soft-serve ice cream and is topped with your choice of caramel or hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, fall sprinkles and a pumpkin spice cake.
- All three of these new fall treats can be enjoyed from now through November 23, 2019.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is returning in 2020 for another three months of gorgeous blooms, tantalizing treats, live entertainment and more. From March 4-June 1 guests are welcome to explore the park in its most vibrant season.
- Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort offer hundreds of delicious food options and soon they will have even more. Starting next month, Walt Disney World will offer several new plant-based dishes, with Disneyland not far behind.
- Catherine Powell, the Disney veteran who has been in charge of the U.S. and Paris parks is leaving the company after 15 years.
- The Scat Cat’s Club at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter resort is expanding. This fall guests can enjoy even more of the great food and live music offered at the resort’s lounge.