Believe it or not, the holiday season is just around the corner and Walt Disney World is getting ready for a celebration. This year, Walt Disney World annual passholder will be able to enjoy some special holiday offers across the resort, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, annual passholders will be able to enjoy a discount on “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” dessert parties from November 8th through November 23.
- At Magic Kingdom, annual passholders will receive a discount on tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party throughout the holiday season.
- Guests can save up to $15 per ticket when purchasing in advance.
- Annual passholder can even save on hotel stays with special new offers on select hotels during the holiday season.
- There will also be some annual passholder exclusives available at the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays from November 29 through December 30.
- Be sure to check back for more details on those annual passholder benefits as they become available.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Walt Disney World is getting ready for the debut of Frozen 2 —which arrives in theaters on November 22—with themed goodies that celebrate Elsa, Anna, Olaf, and more.
- NBA star and lifelong Disney fan Robin Lopez reportedly unknowingly purchased some stolen Walt Disney World items.
- Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort guests who use FuelRod to keep their phones and other devices charged while enjoying the parks will soon have to shell out a little extra cash. Signs have been added to FuelRod machines at the parks stating that swapping for a new FuelRod will soon cost $3.
- Starting on October 30, the McDonald’s restaurant located at 1596 West Buena Vista Drive near Disney’s All-Star Resorts will begin remodeling to modernize and deliver a redesigned, elevated guest experience.