Disney+ is expanding its already impressive slate of original content by adding a new children’s game show called The Big Fib, according to Deadline.
- The Big Fib will be hosted by Yvette Nicole Brown, who also stars in the upcoming live-action remake of Lady and the Tramp coming to Disney+.
- Disney+ has ordered 30 half-hour episodes of the game show, which will be based on the popular Gen-Z Media podcast “Pants on Fire.”
- Brown will be joined by co-host Rhys Darby, known for his role in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.
- The Big Fib will consist of two grown-ups who claim to be experts on a topic, but one of them is lying.
- A child contestant will had to figure out which one of the two grown-ups is telling “the big fib.”
- The series will feature fascinating facts, tricky fibs, a supportive host and a lovably goofy robot and has been described as “big fun with a mission.”
- The Big Fib is executive produced by Aaron Rothman, Josh Halpert, Irad Eyal of Haymaker Productions and Ben Strouse of Gen-Z Media.
- Disney+’s original non-scripted slate also includes series like Marvel’s Hero Project, The World According to Jeff Goldblum, Ink & Paint and Be Our Chef.
ICYMI – More Disney+ news:
- Disney has moved the streaming debut of Avengers: Endgame to the launch date of the highly-anticipated streaming service.
- Pixar recently revealed and released a trailer for Pixar In Real Life, a new series that will be available on Disney+ on launch day.
- Mike takes a shot-by-shot look at the recent trailer for the exciting new Star Wars series coming to Disney+, The Mandalorian.
- Disney has released a new trailer for Disney+, this time featuring The Simpsons and their favorite Disney properties.
- Want to know what the best and worst movies coming to Disney+ are? Check out our ranking of all 304 Disney+ movies, sorted by by their IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic scores.