Actor/comedian Taran Killam, of Saturday Night Live fame, is set to make his Marvel Comics debut as a writer when his new title, “Spider-Verse #4,” hits stores later this month.
- Miles Morales’ explosive tour through the multiverse continues in “Spider-Verse #4.”
- Each issue of this unforgettable adventure introduces new takes on Spider-Man for readers to fall in love with.
- Killam is joined by a talented group of comic creators, including artist Juan Gedeon (“Venom”) and colorist Brian Reber (“Black Cat”).
- Marvel also provided a sneak peek at the new comic:
- “Spider-Verse #4” will be available in comic shops, on the Marvel Comics App, and on Marvel.com January 29.
What they’re saying:
- Writer Taran Killam: “I’m a lifelong Spider-Man fan. In fact, the email account I’ve had since I was twelve is a version of Spider-Man. (Who knew 57 people chose [email protected] before me?) I also love a good western. So when the fine folks at Marvel (huge shoutout to Nick Lowe!) asked if I wanted to write a Spider-Verse issue featuring Webslinger, I said yes faster than a mustang in the eye of a cyclone. No, that most certainly is not a rejected line of dialogue from my script!!!! It is an unbelievable honor to contribute to the Spider-Verse that has thrilled and delighted me since my youth. It was more fun than I could have anticipated. I hope everyone enjoys this issue half as much as I enjoyed collaborating with Nick, Kathleen, Brian and Juan.”
ICYMI – More Marvel news:
- Some more changes have been made to the Disney+ library in the U.S. for the month of January. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer has been added while several other titles have been removed.
- Marvel recently shared a teaser for their ambitious new team-up event, “EMPYRE!”
- The seventh and final season of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will be coming to ABC in Summer 2020, and Marvel shared a first look at your favorite agents in the upcoming season.