The next installment of Hulu and Blumhouse’s horror anthology series Into the Dark will be a sequel to its very best episode (at least according to Mack), “Pooka!.” Hulu released a trailer for the upcoming sequel, titled “Pooka 2: Pooka Lives.”
- “Pooka 2: Pooka Lives” will debut on April 3 exclusively on Hulu.
- The trailer teases a very different story in which Pooka is turned into a meme that eventually somehow comes to life and begins killing.
- The first Pooka story followed a struggling actor who gets a job as a costumed character selling the hottest-selling toy at Christmastime, only the toy has a mind of its own.
- You can check out more of Mack’s reviews on Into the Dark here. And keep an eye out for a review on “Pooka 2: Pooka Lives” next week.
ICYMI – More Hulu news:
- Portrait of a Lady on Fire, the Cannes Film Festival award-winning film from NEON, will begin streaming today (Friday, March 27th), exclusively on Hulu.
- A new animated alien series, Solar Opposites is about to land on Hulu. The streamer recently released the first teaser giving audiences a sneak peek at the outlandish comedy.
- Disney recently made some moves at the streaming service it acquired not too long ago, promoting Kelly Campbell, who formerly was the Chief Marketing Officer of Hulu, to the new president.
- This year’s Academy Award-winning film Parasite will soon be appearing on a device near you thanks to a deal struck between Neon and Hulu, and will be exclusively presented on the streaming service beginning on April 8th.