- Now that Mulan is premiering on Disney+ the studio has shared an all new teaser trailer for the live-action film based on the narrative poem “The Ballad of Mulan.”
- The latest trailer shows more of Mulan in action as she fights to protect China from powerful and mystical forces that want to destroy it. We also get a glimpse of a sweet moment between Mulan and her father. Take a look:
- As seen in the trailer, Mulan will be available to Disney+ subscribers on September 4th via Premier Access for $29.99.
- Select international markets will be able to enjoy the film’s premiere in theaters on September 4th including Singapore and Malaysia. The film has also been approved for a theatrical release in China though a date has not yet been announced.
- Mulan was originally set to premiere in the U.S. on March 27th but had to move its release several times. Fortunately, fans will be able to enjoy the movie soon on Disney.