Petsmart and Disney have teamed up to celebrate 25 years of Pixar Animation Studios with a new series of dog toys created for all sizes of your canine loved ones, according to People.
- Recently, Pixar celebrated their 25th anniversary and to help celebrate, have teamed up with Petsmart to create a line of dog toys that are exclusive to their stores.
- The toys feature favorite characters from many of Pixar’s films, including:
- Toy Story
- The Incredibles
- Finding Nemo
- Monsters, Inc.
- Edna Mode, Nemo, Buzz Lightyear, Woody and more have all become new dog toys that come in all shapes and sizes for different types of dogs.
- Additionally, the toys include all sorts of exciting (for humans and dogs) features. So if your pups like rope toys, squeakers, bungee toys, crinkle toys, or balls, there’s a toy your dog will likely enjoy.
- The new toys, exclusively available at PetSmart, vary in price from $4.99 to $12.99 and are for sale in stores and online now.
ICYMI: More Pixar News
- Adidas’ new Toy Story inspired youth collection is sure to be a hit with the youngest fans. The athletic company will release their adidas x Pixar Toy Story Friendship Collection in honor of the film’s 25th anniversary!
- Disney+ gave the world a sneak peek of what was coming to the streaming service in November, and along with anticipated series returns, as well as special events, there was a small snippet that caught our attention, a new original docu-series, Inside Pixar.
- Another big Disney movie will be making its initial domestic debut on Disney+, but don’t worry, it won’t be part of Premier Access. This Christmas, audiences in Disney+ markets can enjoy Pixar’s Soul from the comfort of their home as the film lands on the streaming service on December 25th.