- Throughout November and December, Walt Disney World will be opening an additional three restaurants in Disney's Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that guests will be able to enjoy some of their favorite Disney meals at a quick service or table service dining experience.
- Please note that valid park admission and reservations are required to visit Disney Parks, and are limited to capacity restrictions.
Disney Parks Restaurants Reopening:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- November 25th – Woody’s Lunch Box
- Magic Kingdom:
- December 13th – The Crystal Palace
- December 17th – Tomorrowland Terrace
Woody’s Lunch Box
- Guests planning to shrink down to the size of a toy in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios are sure to work up a human-sized appetite exploring Andy’s backyard!
- Woody’s Lunch Box will be the perfect place to lasso that hunger with classic American fare, old-fashioned soda floats and other Toy Story-themed specialties.
The Crystal Palace
- The Crystal Palace will look a bit different when it reopens its doors as character dining will not be offered during this initial reopening phase.
- Along with new individually plated entrees, the restaurant will also offer a family-style dining experience.
- New menu items include:
- Crispy fried chicken with honey pot drizzle
- Fire-roasted prime rib of beef
- Fried cauliflower
- And more
- Guests can book reservations for The Crystal Palace starting on beginning December 1st via the Disney World website.
- The outdoor dining spot will feature a refreshed quick-service menu with seafood favorites including:
- Lobster rolls
- Fried shrimp
More Disney Parks News:
- This morning, Disney announced that modified Park Hopping options would be coming back starting on January 1st.
- Can’t wait for these eateries to open? Check out the new festive food and beverage offerings can be found all over the Magic Kingdom to help enhance the most wonderful time of the year!
- During a recent earnings call with shareholders, CEO Bob Chapek announced that WDW theme parks were now operating at 35% capacity..