Disney Cruise Line has decided to suspend sailings on their cruise ships into 2021 cancelling itineraries through the month of January.
- Disney Cruise Line has announced they are cancelling sailings on all of their ships with departure dates through the end of January 2021. Sailings are cancelled on board:
- Disney Wonder through January 27
- Disney Magic through January 28
- Disney Dream through January 29
- Disney Fantasy through January 30
- These sailings had return dates of February 1st and 6th.
- Previously, Disney Cruise Line had announced cancellations through December 2020.
- Disney continues to remain focused on the health and well-being of guests and team members.
- This decision to cancel sailings is consistent with guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other industry partners.
- Guests booked on affected sailings who have paid their reservation in full will be offered the choice of a cruise credit to be used for a future sailing or a full refund.
- Guests who have not paid their reservations in full will automatically receive a refund of what they have paid so far.
- Affected Guests and travel professionals will receive an email from Disney Cruise Line outlining details and next steps.
- Guests who booked their reservation through a third party should contact them directly with any questions.
More Disney Cruise Line News:
- After 25 years of serving and sailing with the Disney Cruise Line, Commodore Tom Forberg is retiring and setting sail for a new horizon.
- In early 2022, Disney Cruise Line returns to Hawaii and other favorite tropical destinations to delight families with one-of-a-kind vacations at sea.
- Even though they’re not cruising at this time, fans can enjoy this full presentation of Frozen: A Musical Spectacular as seen in the theater of the Disney Wonder and the Disney Fantasy.