The voices of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi, celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tangled in a new video.
- Walt Disney Animation Studios’ 50th animated feature, Tangled, was released on November 14th, 2010, introducing the world to Disney’s adaptation of the classic fairytale Rapunzel.
- In honor of the film’s 10th anniversary, stars Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi reunited for a virtual conversation about the legacy of the film and what it means to them.
- Tangled has inspired numerous spin-off projects over the past 10 years. Here are a few highlights:
- shopDisney will celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tangled on December 5th with the release of a new collectable Rapunzel doll and the next release in the Disney Castle Collection.
- For more 10th anniversary Tangled fun, check out Tony’s look back at the film’s production.
- You can celebrate at home by streaming Tangled on Disney+.