- Disney Cruise Line released a new commercial that shows Guests and Cast Members aboard one of their ships wearing face masks or face shields.
- Disney hasn’t offered any cruises since March and this ad was made with actors on one of their ships.
- The ad gives a preview of what sailing could be like when Disney Cruise Line resumes operations.
- Guests are seen wearing face masks in hallways and on deck looking out to sea, but don’t have them when enjoying the AquaDunk water coaster, swimming in the ocean on Disney’s private island Castaway Cay, and while eating.
- A Cast Member in the dining scene can be seen in the background wearing a face shield.
- Sailings are currently canceled through the end of February with voyages longer than seven nights halted through June.