It’s the end of an era as the Orlando Blue Man Group residency is closing. The group announced the news earlier today thanking cast, crew and fans for an amazing 14 year run.
- The legendary Blue Man Group has announced that after 14 years of entertaining fans in Central Florida, they have ended their run at Universal Orlando Resort.
- The news was shared this afternoon on the group’s official Twitter account along with a thank you to those who made their show possible.
The picture reads:
“Thank you to the Blue Man Orlando cast, crew, and staff for more than 6,000 shows and to the millions of fans who shared in our incredible 14 year run!”
- While the news of their Orlando exit is sad, Blue Man Group notes that they hope fans will visit them when they “safely reopen in Las Vegas, New York, Chicago and Boston.”
More Universal Orlando News:
- Guests visiting the Resort have dozens of indulgent dining options, but did you know there are also tasty healthy menu items too? It’s true!
- The Velocicoaster at Islands of Adventure is nearing its grand opening and we can’t wait! Take a look at our latest photo update to see the coaster progress and a new merchandise kiosk.
- Finally, Mardi Gras is fast approaching and Universal is planning a safe and fun celebration that guests will love. The events kick off on February 6th!