VoluntEARS from Disneyland Paris have spent some time recently handing out gift baskets to flood victims in a nearby town.
- Despite the cold on Saturday, February 13, a dozen Disney VoluntEARS – the employee-volunteers of Disneyland Paris who give their free time for helping those who need it the most – walked through high water delivering gift baskets to flood victims in the town of Esbly. Accompanied by teams from town hall, they distributed 300 gift baskets of snacks and drinks.
- A few days earlier, 20 Disney VoluntEARS put together 600 baskets, half of which will also be donated to other neighbouring towns such as Condé. To carry out the distribution, the Disney VoluntEARS worked hand-in-hand with the municipalities, with which the resort has built strong relationships over the decades.
What They’re Saying:
- Eric Pires Augère, CSR and Philanthropy coordinator for Disneyland Paris: “When we saw the damage that the floods had wreaked on our surrounding communities, we felt compelled to bring comfort to the locals.”
ICYMI – More Disneyland Paris News:
- Disneyland Paris has issued updates regarding the upcoming Cars Route 66 Road Trip attraction coming soon to the Walt Disney Studios Park.
- The third in a series of books focusing on Disneyland Paris attractions, this one telling the history of Space Mountain at the park, was released on February 12th.
- Disneyland Paris also got in on the romantic fun of Valentine’s Day by sharing a recipe for a meal inspired by one of the most romantic meals of all time, the Spaghetti and Meatballs from Lady and the Tramp.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning