- Raya and the Last Dragon has had a sand sculpture created in celebration of the movie’s release on March 5.
- The sand sculpture can be found at the Discovery Island Stage across from Flame Tree BBQ at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- The display features Raya, Tuk Tuk, Sisu the last dragon, and the Ongi. It took a team of two artists over 24 hours to build and carve the display which looks incredible.
- If you want to check it out yourself, the sand sculpture will be at Disney’s Animal Kingdom through the end of March.
More at Animal Kingdom:
- A Raya and the Last Dragon baby Tuk Tuk mousse has appeared over at Creature Comforts for $5.99.
- Beginning February 22, you can learn how to draw Tuk Tuk and other characters from the upcoming film over at The Animation Experience at Conservation Station.
- Annual Passholder perks have started through March 19 from exclusive beverages to complimentary passholder magnets.
Raya and the Last Dragon is set to hit theaters (where available) and Disney+ Premier Access on March 5th.