Disney Springs has an incredible array of food and beverage options available all year round, but there are a couple of brand new options for the month of March. D-Luxe Burger has two brand new offerings for this month.
- The first new offering is the Dubliner burger which features their signature blend beef patty with Irish cheddar, corned beef, shoestring fried onions, Irish stout barbecue sauce, lettuce and grilled onions.
- To pair with that new burger, guests will also find the new Irish Creme Gelato Shake with some festive green sprinkles.
- The Disney Parks TikTok account shared a video showing off these two new options:
ICYMI – More Disney Springs news:
- Disney Springs kicked off Women’s History Month today with the start of the “Celebrate HER Story” month-long event. From decorations throughout the Walt Disney World shopping, dining and play space to sweet treats only available during the event, today we bring you photos from the start of this celebration.
- City Works Eatery and Pour House at Disney Springs is celebrating Women’s History Month in March with a limited-edition beer flight that puts the spotlight on women-owned and women-led breweries.
- There is a new LEGO sculpture located outside of The LEGO Store at Disney Springs, and this one features a very famous mouse!