- ABC’s new show Pooch Perfect has been doing fan events in Southern California and it has now made its way to Orlando at Disney Springs.
- The fan event features photo ops including the runway, a giant hairdryer, and more.
- Guests also have the opportunity to receive a free bandana, but you must do the runway experience to get it.
- Laughing Place’s Mike Celestino checked out the event when it debuted in Century City, California. Although it is pretty much the same, the other locations during the fan event allowed dogs to join in on the fun. You can check out his full recap here.
- The fan event will be at Disney Springs from Monday, April 5 through Thursday, April 8 (9:00 am-10:00 pm).
- You can catch Pooch Perfect on ABC and read our review of the series here.
About the Show:
- Pooch Perfect is a dog grooming competition series hosted by actress Rebel Wilson.
- The eight-episode series showcases 10 of the best dog groomers in the country competing in weekly challenges with one team being eliminated each week from celebrity judges Lisa Vanderpump, Jorge Bendersky, and Dr. Callie Harris.
- The finale will have the three remaining teams face off for a cash prize and Pooch Perfect trophy.
- The show is produced by Beyond Media Rights Limited.
- Elan Gale, Sonya Wilkes and Rebel Wilson serve as executive producers.
- Nicole Anthony, Mike Rosen, Carley Simpson and Matthew Silverberg serve as co-executive producers.