The Disney Cruise Line has announced that they are adding a final payment extension for all sailings through November 30, 2021.
- In addition to this extension, Disney Cruise Line will be relaxing their cruise cancellation fee schedule for sailings through Nov. 30, 2021.
- These temporary changes are in addition to our Cruise Date Flexibility Option that already allows Guests the flexibility to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to departure for any cruise booked by June 30, 2021, for scheduled sailings on or before November 30, 2021.
- Disney Cruise Line will be sending the following message to guests:
- For sailings through November 30, 2021, we are temporarily extending final payment until 60 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in unrestricted stateroom categories. This means that those Guests who have not yet reached their final payment due date can wait until up to 60 days prior to sailing to pay for their cruise vacation. Onboard cruise activities can be scheduled within your Castaway Club booking window once final payment is received.
ICYMI – More Disney Cruise Line news:
- Bookings can now be made by the general public for sailings aboard the Disney Wish.
- Guests aboard the Disney Wish will get to see their favorite characters from Frozen in new and unique ways.
- Disney Cruise Line has been given the green light by a vote from Broward County, allowing the Cruise Line to explore a second home in Port Everglades.
- Disney Cruise Line and Disney Parks Blog shared a sneak peek at the Toy Story Splash Zone and details on the Toy Story-themed waterplay district, coming to the Disney Wish.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney Cruise travel planning