Disneyland Paris is now officially reopened, and with that, all of the Disney theme parks around the world for the first time in 17 months.
- Disney is celebrating the reopening of Disneyland Paris and for the first time in 17 months, all Disney theme parks around the world are now open.
- Edith was at Disneyland Paris for Passholder Previews and you can check out her full report on the reopening of the resort here.
- Josh D'Amaro, Chairman, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, celebrated the reopening of all Disney theme parks with a message on Disney Parks Blog to Guests and Cast Members:
- “To our guests and fans … thank you for supporting and standing by us. We’re honored that you’ve stuck with us through a very difficult time, and I’m moved by the imaginative ways you’ve kept the Disney magic alive in your own families and communities during our closures. Seeing you back in our parks and resorts has been amazing. To our cast members, crew members, Imagineers and employees … thank you for persevering and keeping the faith, from work and from home. You’re the heartbeat of all that we do, and the true source of Disney magic. I love seeing you, and saying hello and catching up.”
- Disneyland Paris is reopening with a new attraction, Cars ROAD TRIP, Guests can experience in Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Another new experience, Disney Junior Dream Factory, is opening on July 1 in Walt Disney Studios Park.
- The resort will also have Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel opening in just a few days on June 21. You can check out more details about the hotel here.
- At both parks, Guests can experience Self Spots with over 60 Disney characters appearing. You can check out the full list here.
What They’re Saying:
- Natacha Rafalski, President of Disneyland Paris: “We are absolutely thrilled to bring the Disney magic back to our Guests, in the most wonderful way and with enhanced health and safety measures… As the top tourist destination in Europe, I am so proud to see Disneyland Paris play a key role in the reignition of the tourism industry. It is a chapter filled with hope and optimism that we are starting all together as we believe that the need to dream and share moments of happiness with family and friends have never been so important. And as part of our longstanding commitment to supporting our communities, we are delighted to be celebrating this milestone with 300 beneficiaries from local associations.”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning