Jeremiah spotted the new color palette for EPCOT coming to the outside of the restrooms and even on the trash cans around the park.
- As EPCOT continues its transformation, we’ve seen new flags appear at the entrance along with new background music and more. A few days ago, Jeremiah also noticed that the trash cans received an update along with a new color palette to the outside of the restrooms, bringing in that retro feel.
- Other projects coming along include the Moana-inspired Journey of Water, the nighttime spectacular Harmonious, and the attraction Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure which will open in time for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary on October 1.
- The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival is currently taking place at EPCOT through November 20. You can check out our overview of the festival here.
- Along with the festival, there are merchandise collections including Beauty and the Beast collection, Appleseed Orchard, and other Food & Wine Merchandise.
Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary:
- All four parks will be decked out with special celebratory decorations, including new lighting packages on the four park icons. These “Beacons of Magic” will transform the icons every night.
- Over at Magic Kingdom, “Disney Enchantment,” will light up the sky while “Harmonious” takes place as EPCOT.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will get into the celebration with the new show “Disney KiteTails.”
- 50 golden character sculptures will debut at all four theme parks, along with “Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade” at Magic Kingdom.
- Walt Disney World Resort announced new nametags coming for Cast Members to celebrate the 50th anniversary including those who were honored with the Walt Disney Legacy Award.