Tangierine Café has reopened at EPCOT as Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina for the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
Tangierine Café had been closed since last year after temporarily reopening with the park back in July of 2020. Since then, ownership of the Morocco Pavilion changed hands with Disney taking over the pavilion from operating participants. Since then, changes have taken place but Tangierine Café remained closed, until now with the return of the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina is being used as one of the new marketplaces for the festival which will run through November 20. You can check out the full menu below of what Guests can get at the newly reopened location.
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina Menu
- Fried Falafel Pita with Tahini Sauce
- Grilled Kebabs with Couscous, Tomato-Onion Salad, and Garlic Aïoli
- Lemon-Garlic Chicken
- Moroccan Spiced Lamb
- Harissa-marinated Beef Tenderloin Tips
- Stone-baked Moroccan Bread with Hummus, Zaalouk, and Zhoug Dips
- Pistachio Cake with Cinnamon Pastry Cream and Candied Walnuts
- Fresh Orange Juice (non-alcoholic; new)
- Fresh Blood Orange Juice (non-alcoholic; new)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Fig Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Bold Rock Ginger Turmeric Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA
- Woodchuck Cinnamon Nutmeg Hard Cider, Middlebury, VT
- Fig Cocktail with White-Cranberry Juice and Fig Vodka
- Cider Flight
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival continues through November 20, 2021.