Applebee’s and Disney are teaming up to give away free movie tickets for Jungle Cruise starting today through August 15.
- Those dining at Applebee’s can get free tickets to go see Disney’s Jungle Cruise starting today through August 15, 2021.
- Those dining at Applebee’s can receive a free movie ticket (up to four tickets) with every $25 spent in one transaction at Applebee’s for dine-in, to-go, or Applebee’s delivery.
- You’ll then upload your receipt to redeem the tickets here.
- The movie tickets are distributed through Fandango via a promotional code and are void if not redeemed by September 30, 2021.
- You can learn more on how to redeem at Applebee’s website.
What They’re Saying:
- Joel Yashinsky, chief marketing officer, Applebee’s: “With friends and family reuniting this summer, we’re collaborating with Disney to bring back the family-favorite tradition of dinner and a movie. Gather your crew and cruise over to your neighborhood Applebee’s to order some of your favorites for your ticket to see the all-new movie, Disney’s Jungle Cruise.”
About Disney’s Jungle Cruise:
- “Join fan favorites Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt for the adventure of a lifetime on Disney’s Jungle Cruise, a rollicking thrill-ride down the Amazon with wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff and intrepid researcher Dr. Lily Houghton. Lily travels from London, England to the Amazon jungle and enlists Frank’s questionable services to guide her downriver on La Quila—his ramshackle-but-charming boat. Lily is determined to uncover an ancient tree with unparalleled healing abilities—possessing the power to change the future of medicine. Thrust on this epic quest together, the unlikely duo encounters innumerable dangers and supernatural forces, all lurking in the deceptive beauty of the lush rainforest. But as the secrets of the lost tree unfold, the stakes reach even higher for Lily and Frank and their fate—and mankind’s—hangs in the balance.”
- You can learn more about the movie by reading Tony’s preview article.
Disney’s Jungle Cruise hits theaters and Disney+ Premier Access on July 30.