As Disney celebrates DOLE Whip Day, a new DOLE Whip has appeared for a limited time at Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort from July 19 through July 21.
- Disney Parks Blog has revealed a new DOLE Whip inspired by Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Moana available for a limited time over at Pineapple Lanai from now through July 21.
- The DOLE Whip has raspberry swirled with orange in a white chocolate-dipped waffle cone coated with gold sugar.
- In celebration of DOLE Whip Day, check out the history of the popular treat from Disney Parks Blog:
- The two companies started working together back in 1976 with the sponsorship of Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland Park. The DOLE Whip was created in 1984 and debuted at Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom Park that same year.
- You can learn more about DOLE Whip and all the variations served here.
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Reopening:
- As the resort reopens, the temporary front desk area at Pago Pago will close, and front desk and concierge services will move back to the Great Ceremonial House. Disney’s Magical Express and valet will be available under the new porte-cochere.
- It should be noted that while most of the resort areas and amenities will be available, the renovation of the monorail station continues and monorail service to and from the resort remains temporarily unavailable. The front entrance to the Great Ceremonial House will also open at a later date, and Cast Members will be available to assist Guests in accessing the side entrance to the Great Ceremonial House in the meantime.