Theme Parks around the country and the world are still continuing to navigate the waters of reopening and changing policies as they return to more normal operations. Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, California is the latest on this list, dropping a reservation system that was implemented when the park reopened earlier this year.
- Knott’s Berry Farm has announced that starting on Monday, August 2, Knott's Berry Farm and Soak City Waterpark reservations will no longer be required to visit the parks.
- Installed as part of the social distancing efforts put in place due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, reservations were required for single day ticket holders as well as season, gold, and platinum passholders to limit the capacity of guests that would enter the park.
- While they have announced that the reservation process will be going away on August 2nd, Knott's Berry Farm continues to monitor the ever-changing conditions surrounding the pandemic and is actively working with health experts and government officials to maintain the highest safety standards for guests and associates. Guests are encouraged to go to their official website for the latest updates on requirements, policies and safety protocols for the 2021 season, as these guidelines may change often.
- While reservations won’t need to be made beyond August 2nd, Knott’s also encourages those visiting to check the official website for the most current dates and hours.
More Knott’s Berry Farm News:
- Back in May, Knott’s Berry Farm officially celebrated its 100th anniversary— a year later than originally planned, but still absolutely a welcome event for Southern California theme park fans and the park continued that celebration with a Grand 100th Anniversary Time Capsule Ceremony on the Calico Mine Stage.
- Knott’s Berry Farm has shared that the park will be hosting an official podcast celebrating 100 years of history at the park, and exceptional stories that make the park special to so many people around the world. The first episode of The Official Podcast of Knott's Berry Farm is now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audacy, and more!