- Disney Parks Blog has shared a sneak peek at some of the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary merchandise coming to the resort for the celebration on October 1, 2021.
- Details on the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary merchandise collections will be shared on Friday, August 6 on Disney Parks Blog.
- Until then, check out some more sneak peeks below on what Guests can expect.
Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary:
- All four parks will be decked out with special celebratory decorations, including new lighting packages on the four park icons. These “Beacons of Magic” will transform the icons every night.
- Over at Magic Kingdom, a new fireworks show, “Disney Enchantment,” will light up the sky while “Harmonious” takes place as EPCOT.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will get into the celebration with the new show “Disney KiteTails.”
- 50 golden character sculptures will debut at all four theme parks, along with “Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade” at Magic Kingdom.
- Walt Disney World Resort announced new nametags coming for Cast Members to celebrate the 50th anniversary including those who were honored with the Walt Disney Legacy Award.
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” starts on October 1, 2021 at the Walt Disney World Resort and will continue to be celebrated for 18 months.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning