It’s been called the eighth wonder of the world. And now guests at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom can not only see and feel the backside of water, but they can also taste it. A new dessert inspired by the classic Jungle Cruise attraction is available now.
- The Disney Parks TikTok account shared a look at the Backside of Water float, now available at the Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland.
- The float consists of cotton candy and vanilla soft-serve in Sprite, topped with a sour belt.
- You can get the Backside of Water float from Sunshine Tree Terrace for $6.29 on your next visit to Magic Kingdom.
About Disney’s Jungle Cruise:
- “Join fan favorites Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt for the adventure of a lifetime on Disney’s Jungle Cruise, a rollicking thrill-ride down the Amazon with wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff and intrepid researcher Dr. Lily Houghton. Lily travels from London, England to the Amazon jungle and enlists Frank’s questionable services to guide her downriver on La Quila—his ramshackle-but-charming boat. Lily is determined to uncover an ancient tree with unparalleled healing abilities—possessing the power to change the future of medicine. Thrust on this epic quest together, the unlikely duo encounters innumerable dangers and supernatural forces, all lurking in the deceptive beauty of the lush rainforest. But as the secrets of the lost tree unfold, the stakes reach even higher for Lily and Frank and their fate—and mankind’s—hangs in the balance.”
- You can learn more about the movie by reading Tony’s preview article.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- The next round of Disney Magic Makers were announced earlier this week.
- Walt Disney Imagineering has announced that R2-D2 from Star Wars will be joining the Disney Fab 50 Character Collection coming to the Walt Disney World Resort in celebration of its 50th anniversary.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders received emails to register for a preview of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure.