Everyone wants to be part of World Princess Week, even lifestyle clothing brand RSVLTS! Later today, the company will launch a new collection inspired by Princesses Ariel and Moana.
- The Disney Princesses are coming to RSVLTS (The Roosevelts)! A new collection will be launching this afternoon through the online retailer and just in time for World Princess Week.
- RSVLTS teased the release on Twitter, and while they didn’t reveal much, the collections seem to be inspired by The Little Mermaid and Moana.
- RSVLTS offers guests a fun way to share their favorite pop culture fandom across a wide variety of products including:
- Button-down Shirts (Adults and Youth)
- Mens and Womens Bathing Suits
- Polo Shirts
- And More
- Fans will be able to purchase items from the Disney Princess Collections starting at 4pm ET/1pm PT. It’s recommended that guests shop for their favorites at launch as many new releases sell out quickly.
The Little Mermaid
More World Princess Week:
- A Tiana-themed play area opened at EPCOT with plenty of games and activities for young Disney fans to enjoy.
- A wave of new Princess merchandise arrived on shopDisney and at DisneyStyle including a super cute Ariel crop hoodie that will have fans flipping their fins.
- In honor of this week’s celebration Disney launched a new series titled the “Courage and Kindness Club” on YouTube. The first episode focuses on Princess Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.
- Disney is celebrating with various treats that can be found around Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.