The Disney nuiMOs family is growing! As of today, shopDisney has welcomed two characters from The Nightmare Before Christmas to the line of adorable plush figures.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (9/6/2021): The Jack and Sally Disney nuiMOs are ready to join you for your holiday adventures! Both pals are available on shopDisney.
- Jack Skellington and his lady friend Sally have been transformed into Disney nuiMOs and they’ve never looked better!
- The cute duo make their nuiMOs debut on shopDisney on September 6th—just in time for the Halloween and Christmas seasons.
- The plush come dressed in their iconic outfits with Sally wearing her patchwork dress and Jack donning his striped suit.
- While Jack and Sally are ready to join you for any adventure, you can purchase additional outfits for their wardrobe such as the upcoming Halloween and Foodie Styles.
- Outfits include Halloween costumes like the Happy Haunts shirt and plaid skirt (inspired by Haunted Mansion), a mint green Disneyland Spirit Jersey, and a sushi pattern pajama set with sleep mask!
- Jack and Sally nuiMOs and the new fashions are now available on shopDisney.
Disney nuiMOs Plush:
- After originating in Japan and making their way to Shanghai and Hong Kong, the adorable friends came to the United States this past January.
- nuiMO is a combination of the Japanese words nuigurumi, meaning plush and moderu meaning model.
- The characters that have debuted here include: