The Walt Disney World Resort is continuing to get ready for its 50th anniversary which begins on October 1, 2021, with Jeremiah noticing new 50th anniversary medallions being added to the entrance archways.
- “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” is less than a month away and the Walt Disney World Resort is continuing to add decor all around, including these 50th anniversary medallions at the archways found at the entrances across Walt Disney World property.
- Jeremiah also spotted the Fab 50 Character Collection starting to appear at Magic Kingdom Park the other day, including the sculptures for Tinker Bell, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto, Daisy, Dumbo, and more.
- The sculptures will continue to be added to all four theme parks as October 1 approaches.
Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary:
- All four parks will be decked out with special celebratory decorations, including new lighting packages on the four park icons. These “Beacons of Magic” will transform the icons every night.
- Over at Magic Kingdom, a new fireworks show, “Disney Enchantment,” will light up the sky while “Harmonious” takes place as EPCOT.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will get into the celebration with the new show “Disney KiteTails.”
- Walt Disney World Resort announced new nametags coming for Cast Members to celebrate the 50th anniversary including those who were honored with the Walt Disney Legacy Award.
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” starts on October 1, 2021 at the Walt Disney World Resort and will continue to be celebrated for 18 months.