The Disney Wonder cruise ship will begin sailing once again from New Orleans, Louisiana starting on February 2, 2022, with a variety of Western Caribbean cruises.
- Back in 2019, when Disney Cruise Line announced their 2021 itineraries, it included a limited time return to New Orleans.
- Obviously, the COVID-19 pandemic changed plans slightly, and so the Disney Wonder will now return to New Orleans on February 2, 2022.
- As an additional note, the 6-night Disney Wonder sailing scheduled on February 18, 2022 will now visit Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico instead of Key West, Florida and Disney Castaway Cay. As a thank you for the change and inconvenience, Disney will offer each stateroom a $400 non-refundable onboard credit that can be used toward onboard purchases.
More Disney Cruise Line News:
- A Disney Cruise is a magical experience and the Disney Cruise Line is already preparing for a wonderful start to 2023 with a variety of itineraries guests won’t want to miss. With five ships in its fleet, Disney Cruise Line will offer departures from coast to coast.
- The State of Florida is investigating potential violators of its controversial COVID “vaccine passport” law, including the Disney Cruise Line and a Harry Styles concert at Orlando’s Amway Center.
- The Disney Parks Blog has shared a sneak peek and some more information about the clubs and hangout spaces for teens and tweens on the Disney Wish.